Anime Is Awesome Anime Is Awesome

ahahahha

Loved the music and the overall theme of the movie.

Ki-Blast that one anime avengers.

NG's biggest topic.... NG's biggest topic....

Much like your other anti-anime movie

i found it quite entertaining.

RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh responds:

THIS MOVIE HAS AS LITTLE TO DO WITH ANIME AS POSSIBLE.

What is WRONG with you people?

A Legendary Final Fantasy A Legendary Final Fantasy

amazing

this is amazing stuff.

Gamelovers.ca Intro Gamelovers.ca Intro

Well..

For one file size is too huge.
I see that you have edited some sprites which is good but I still seen some copyrighted sprites in your intro (shouldnt be a problem though, im sure Nintendo has other things on their minds).
I know this is an intro for your site, but i dont know why you submitted it here, cause when people from this site goto your site they will say something intelligent like "l0lzz th1z guy iz a t0tal L4m3r!!11! ^_^" because they already
seen your intro on this site and did not like it.

Its just an intro though, so I dont know why the guys of NG are giving you such shitty reviews.

Like the song, its from Sonic Adventure 2 right?

Ghostbusters - Job no. 56 Ghostbusters - Job no. 56

Freaking awesome!

I really like the overall style of this movie, and I being a huge fan of the Ghostbusters ( from the two movies to the cartoon to the two shitty ass video games and a shit load of toys I had/watched back in the 80s/early 90s.).
The kill Bill part was pretty freaking sweet too.
I am recomending this one to everyone on NG.

Vote 5 on this movie!

BradRedfield responds:

Glad to see you spotted the Kill Bill parody. :P And thanks!

X: Black X: Black

another sprite movie...

..meh.

Shards responds:

At least I made (most of) my own sprites? (The Sniper Joe sprites were just darkened, as were the ride armour sprites...) ::weak smile::

T.M.Ninja Turtles Parody T.M.Ninja Turtles Parody

Fucking amazing

Raphaels part is so FUCKING FUNNY!

Mario, megaman level. Mario, megaman level.

Nice Movie, just kidding

Next time, dont steal sprites.

cretenchild responds:

FUCK YOU!!!

The Hulk REMADE!!! The Hulk REMADE!!!

WOW

Anyone that said this movie sucks should go fuck themselves, this is soooo fuckin hilarious make more, or if they keep getting deleted you should put them on my friend Olays website that coming soon.

THAT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME, NG NEEDS MORE MOVIES LIKE THIS!!!!

gothic kirby gothic kirby

cmon now..

"If you vote 0 or give me a bad review it just shows you yourself have a lack of imagination and a lack of a brain."

This is NG what do you expect,people are going to give you bad reviews, and as for the whole imagination theory of yours, its not too great cause you are not the only person that thought up the gothic kirby thing.
IM sure there are plenty of others that have thought that too they just didnt put it on NG cause its a lame idea.

Naz-Pierce responds:

Oh yeah that's the reason. >_> Wow ur a smart one. NOT!